Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sunday pics

 I tried to take a photo of the kids every Sunday they were here, while they were all spiffed up and looking their best. There are only six. I think I forgot one week, and once they were sick and stayed home.
This was the first week, all dressed up in their warm coats.


Elsie's outfit is vintage. The sweater was knitted for me by my aunty and the kilt was worn by my girls.


This was taken after church and Elsie is wearing a badge that she got in her class.


The last Sunday we had Bethany's kids for the weekend while mom and dad went on a getaway. Then Jon brought his boys over on Sunday night and they stayed over as well. There were fifteen people sleeping in my little house, but it was lovely. Lucky for us that church starts at 11:30 this year.


I love looking at these smiling faces.

1 comment:

  1. I love looking at them too. What an adorable bunch. You all clean up mighty nice! :)

    ReplyDelete