Sunday, June 7, 2009

Comments

Don't get me wrong.
I LOVE comments.
They make me feel validated as a blogger.
As a creative entity.
Blah blah blah.
But a few weeks ago I got a comment that linked back to some semi-nasty photos.
It would not delete.
I got a little distraught at Blogger for not dealing with the problem, because apparently I was not the only one.
I didn't want any of my gentle readers corrupted.
So I took off the comment option.

NOT THAT I GET MANY COMMENTS!

Don't feel guilty, I'm sure I'm not talking to you!
Anyway, the problem is now fixed.
But I have enabled comment moderation.
To forestall further nasties.
So if any of you make a comment (oh, pleasepleaseplease do) it will take a little while for it to be published.
Not that I'm begging or anything.

4 comments:

  1. Actually I was going to suggest that you do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog. You definately have a talent for writing.

    There. I commented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, if you would just sign it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog Sue! I know how it feels to get "nastigrams." :)

    ReplyDelete