Monday, November 2, 2009

The many faces of Natalie

I haven't shown you much of Natalie yet. She is Bethany's youngest, who turned two a couple of weeks ago. Bethany dotes on her, and Natalie returns the adoration, which means that the rest of us haven't had much of a chance. I love babies, but I love toddlers better. They are so ornery and cute and full of personality and you can send them home to their parents when they wear you out.

We spent a few hours together today, while everyone else went to Chuck E. Cheese to play games. Natalie is a happy little soul who sings and jiggles and wiggles her way through the day. She is quite self-sufficient in her play, just needing to know that I am in the same room or she will come looking for me. She loves animals and her "babies" and food and music. Her little bottom starts wiggling as soon as she hears a good beat.
Natalie has an immensely expressive face and I captured some of her "looks" as she was playing with my koala that sings "Waltzing Matilda." Yes, her bottom was wiggling, I should have taken a video.


Natalie's Mom was born 29 years ago today.
Happy Birthday, Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment