Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bits and Pieces

Note the new blog link on the right, Cake Wrecks.
Thank you Ellen, it is hil-arious.
And a little bit naughty sometimes.
So be warned.
But only a little bit.

Also, check out the David Bowie song at the top of my playlist.
It was quite popular in the 70's on the radio and as unlike any other DB song as you can imagine.
There are a couple of his songs from "Labyrinth" on the list as well.
Osborne kids take note.
And any of my peers that fell secretly in love with David when they saw the movie.
Go on, admit it, you did too!



And one more.
My favourite.
Just want to eat David Bowie up in this one.


Mmmm-mm.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! I was just talking to a friend at girls' camp, last week, about being in love with DB in this movie. I bought the soundtrack and didn't tell anyone. His eyes are soooo haunting! I wanted to look just like Sara in the ballroom scene. HAHAHA!! -Lindsay Zook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, I only removed the first comment because I didn't think you would want them both up there. Thanks for reading my posts, didn't know you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I once in a while check out Bethany's and that lead me to yours! It's fun to see into other people's "worlds". -I'm still chuckling over our 'secret' crushes on David Bowie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just linked this post on my blog. Check it out. You're gonna be soooo jealous...

    ReplyDelete