Monday, February 15, 2010

These I love

In no particular order:

Cuddles and kisses from little Jeff.
Cuddles and kisses from big Jeff.
The blogs of my kids.
Comments on my blog.
Fruit and nut Toblerone.
Sunny days.
Brightly coloured spring flowers.
Piano students.
Hot chocolate in the morning.
Walking to church.
Slabs of butter between two graham crackers.
Gathering with friends.
A good poem.
Any chocolate by Lindt.
Mozart.
Chopin.
Jamie Cullum.
Digital cameras.
My house.
Facebook.
Kangaroos and koalas.
Children singing.
Riding my bike.
Outdoor concerts.
Holidays.
Protest rallies.
America.

Ain't life grand?
I could go on, but you would find it tedious.
Feel free to add your own list.
In the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. A few things to add:

    Spring buds and blossoms
    A really good deal when shopping
    Wearing something new
    Fall leaves
    Showering after a hard workout
    Dairy Queen
    Finished & mailed taxes
    Good news from doctor
    Road trips w/o kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, you're good at "Things I love" lists. Funny, I just commented on a friend's blog today about road trips with the husband. There's nothing better.

    ReplyDelete