Monday, April 18, 2011

Braving the body scans

I have a couple of awesome ideas for blog posts roaming around my head, but my plane for San Francisco leaves in twenty hours.
And I am a bundle of stress.
One of my few recurring nightmares involves missed plane flights, so you can imagine how catching a real plane affects me!
And, because I am self-employed, I am working flat stick today and tomorrow in order to miss as little work as possible. And packing. A 50lb checked bag and a 15lb carry-on.  And organizing things for Jeff so that he doesn't starve while I'm away.
Actually, he kind of likes it when I'm gone. 
He gets to eat fast food any time he wants!

So, you will have to wait a little while longer to learn about my new magic laundry ingredient.
And the other thing.
Whatever it was.
I'm sure it will come back to me tomorrow.
Oh yeah, something about fascists and royalty.
It's a good one.

Meanwhile, I will be greeting old friends and hugging my Mum and sister and little grand-nephew and generally soaking in the Kiwi ambience.
It's a rough life.

And, just because a post without pictures is boring, here are a couple of new photos from Sam and Charlie's official wedding album.

A boy and his Mama.



And a picture-perfect princess.



Wish me luck. 
With that old plane thing.

5 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Have fun in Kiwi land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to LOTS of vacation pics! I always love flying. People bring me food. I can read. Time to myself... (I've never flown with kids so it sounds pretty good right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read about your varied and wonderful Kiwi-ventures.

    I don't know what working flat stick means ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a grand time and I loved teh photos. :-) Looking forward to vacation photos too.

    ReplyDelete