I was determined to ignore it, but it preyed on my mind and if you read her comments section you will see how I was sucked into it.
It was against my will.
Then she challenged her readers to make a quiz so that she could play.
And I swore I wouldn't.
But of course, I did.
Couldn't help myself, even though I'm quite pitiful at word games.
Except for crosswords and anagrams.
I'm awesome at those.
So here goes.
Lindsay, this is for you.
And the rest of ya.
Cryptic classic book or story titles, in case you were wondering.
- Pragmatism plus perceptiveness. (I know, too easy, right? But I couldn't resist the alliteration.)
- An obscure little village.
- A very red painting.
- "His Royal highness came back!"
- High Hopes.
- Pepper grinder sitting on some embroidery thread.
- "Well, let's say they weren't my finest years."
- Sad, sad, establishment
- Lefty loosey, righty tighty.
- Sugar or cream? Your choice.
- Angry Fruit.
- Fertile Ground.
There it is.