Friday, October 28, 2011

What boys do

When the boy cousins construct a brilliant, um, construction, and they don't want the other boy cousins to deconstruct it next time they're over, they hide it in Charlie's room.
Thinking that no one will find it.
Then they forget it's there and one day in the future I will take it apart and sneak it back into the bin.


This is what Jeff does when he wants to finish a brilliant Lego construction and doesn't want the little boy cousins to destroy it.
He hides it in his room.
And there it sits.
Until I get tired of looking at it and sneak it back into the Lego bin.


But maybe this time he will finish it, because these are my bags.


I'm packed and ready to leave early in the morning. 
Two measly carry-on bags.
Only three pairs of shoes and no laptop.
Stupid American Airlines.
Jeff will be alone for eight days while I am off ingratiating myself with the youngest grandchild, so who knows what wonders I will behold on my return?

Stay tuned for cute Elsie pictures.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I'm looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will have an amazing time with your adorable grand-baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad is huge lego fan too! He builds the coolest creations :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete