Sunday, February 26, 2012

A budding talent

Sam's in town for the weekend.
Apartment hunting, with her handy-dandy little ring-binder in hand. 
I refuse to tempt fate by telling you that the boy will be home in a matter of weeks.

We sang in church today: Jeff and Jonnie boomed out the bass, Bethany crooned the counter-tenor, Sam, Kenzie, and little Natalie belted out the soprano, and I sang alto and strummed guitar.
We sang Rock of Ages very enthusiastically.
I love making music with the progeny.

The rest of the day was full of children bouncing around the house and eating everything in sight. As the night was winding down and Bethany's crew had gone home, four-year-old Jeff started taking photos with his mama's camera.
I think he has a latent talent.


Self-portrait.


With his Aunty Sam.


Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!


Daddy the.....werewolf?


He got very excited about this one. Hands! Hands! he kept shouting.


The family rat. Um, dog. Squeaker by name.


And.
Our front door.


The end.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! I love me some Squeaker! Sam looks like you all cloned her from your own DNA. Talk about one of the pack resemblance-wise. Rock of Ages? Excellent choice!!! But among the boomers, crooners and belters, all you could manage was singing and strumming? Tut Tut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was out of synonyms and very tired.
      That's all I got.

      Delete
  2. I think Jeff has a hidden talent:)

    ReplyDelete