Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Piano teacher Nana

Bethany's oldest four are all in piano lessons now.
Daniel is rarely enthusiastic but bears his burden graciously, most of the time.



Natalie loves it and begs for extra lessons.
She is also learning to sing Castle on a Cloud, which is unbearably precious.
I think she should be the next Broadway Cosette.


And, it seems, Natalie's taking lessons spurred Josh into wanting the same. He is a natural, and at his lesson last week he made me laugh. Instead of counting "one, two, three, four" to begin a piece, he counted "three, two, one, GO!"
He will always be a sportsman, first and foremost!


Kenzie has a new-found enthusiasm for the piano since the two littles started lessons, but on the day I was taking photos she was lounging on the couch.



But here is an older one.


And here is Thomy playing his piano at home. He may be short, but he is awesome.


Little Jeff informs his Daddy that he wants piano lessons too, but that will have to wait until the summer.
Whew! Thank goodness we have a few years before Madelyn and the unborn London will need lessons.

Who am I kidding?
I LOVE TEACHING PIANO TO MY GRANDKIDS!
And I don't care who knows it.

2 comments:

  1. You have an electronic piano now? Does it sound and play like a regular piano? Sometimes I miss my piano lessons. Maybe I will take it up again some day. Thanks for being such a good teacher to grandkids and the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, they're so cute. None of us play the piano. Good for you, teaching those grands a wonderful skill.

    ReplyDelete