Friday, February 13, 2009

I Think, Therefore I Blog

I seem to have become addicted to several blogs. Nowadays, as I go about my days, I have little "light bulb" moments, thinking to myself, "Self, I could blog about that!"
So, here I am.

What can you expect to see on my blog?
Gardening moments and ideas.
Recipes.
Adorable grandchildren photos and stories. (Sorry, but I have to!)
Cool ways to become the WORLD'S BEST NANA.
Ranting and ravings of a frustrated Republican, although not too many of these because I'm trying to IGNORE all things political so that I don't get an ULCER.
Thoughts about THE BIGGER PICTURE.
Music Therapy Moments.
Ideas for making your world and mine a teensy bit better.
Updates on the Osborne clan in general.
Environmental tips.
Crafty-sewing-crocheting-type thingies.

And probably other stuff I haven't even dreamed of yet. So, come and visit me once in a while and let me know you've been here so that I don't think I'm talking to the ether. Although that would be okay, too.

These cuties were at an alpaca farm we visited last fall on a weekend getaway to Skamania Lodge.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the alpaca is darling. I like your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom! When did you start a blog, and why didn't you tell me ?! Anyway, that's cool.

    ReplyDelete