Saturday, February 14, 2009

Possum Socks

Jeff and I are going to stay at the new Oregon Garden Resort next weekend. We hope the weather holds out and we can hike Silver Falls. SO....I needed some hiking boots. I found some half-price ($44.95) at Joe's. Formerly GI Joe's. Which name change necessitated a lengthy boycott by Charlie and me. We eventually caved, being MORALLY INSIPID and too many miles from another good sports equipment store. I am so ashamed! So, then I needed some good hiking socks. I raided Jeff's sock drawer and found his previously unworn, kelly green POSSUM SOCKS.

I LOVE THEM.

Here they are. Morally bankrupt hiking boots and possum socks. Yes, they really are made out of New Zealand possum fur. If you had ever met a NZ possum in the bush in the dead of night, you would know why.

3 comments:

  1. There's some things you can do to make your blog a little more secure. You can take it off the "next blog" list, and also block any search engines from pulling it up as a search result. I believe it's in the manage tab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm curious as to what a NZ possum looks like. I'll have to google it.

    You are going to break those hiking boots in before your trip, aren't you?

    Happy Valentine's Day
    and I love your backgroud. It suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always Big 5 in McMinnville. Not as good a selection, though.

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete