Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bored, bored, bored!

Not much going on this week.
Worked all day Monday.
Had Joshua over on Tuesday, which was fun but now it's Thursday.
Pretty slow week and nothing to blog about.
So I'm going to tell you about one of my favourite things.
It will be the first of a series called "Things I Love."
My house decorating style would have to be called "eclectic," because I tend to buy things that I love, not necessarily things that look good together.
Here is one of the first things I bought because I truly loved it.










It's called "Rainbow optic vase" by Dan Bergsma. I was on a girls' beach trip and found it at an art gallery in Lincoln City. The one in the gallery was already sold, so I ordered and prepaid for one.
It cost $395.
But I loved it.
Jeff didn't kill me.
Didn't even get mad.
I looked online and it's now selling for $450.
Hmmmm. Not exactly an investment.
But I still love it.
It makes me HAPPY.
I found another of his vases online today.
Isn't it beautiful?


It would complement my decor perfectly!

4 comments: