Friday, March 20, 2009

My ookelele

Oh, I am in the blogging big time now....I figured out how to post videos!
My latest love is the concert ukelele (pronounced "ookelele" if you are in the know) I bought last week.

Daniel got a ukelele for Christmas.
He wanted a guitar.
We persuaded him that a ukelele is just like a guitar, only "Daniel-sized."
I even made him a cool uke bag from fleece.
He has proved resistant to lessons from Nana, so I thought maybe if I had one too that it would encourage him.

I discovered this Hawaiian in a magazine at the doctor's office.
You never knew that a ukelele could sound so good.



He is apparently the God of ukeleledom.

I do love the uke.
It is just my size.
I have been busy taking uke tutorials on YouTube.
I can now play a mean "Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue" and
"Tiptoe Through the Tulips."

My uke needs a cool uke bag.

Maybe tomorrow.

Stay tuned for photos and the story of Sue's Very Horrible Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment