Monday, January 25, 2010

Clam chowder, reprised

Maybe I've been blogging for too long.
I was all set to blog about my search for the perfect bowl of clam chowder,when I realized I had said it all before.
But I did find another glorious bowl of chowder at the Blackfish Cafe in Lincoln City.
Jeff thoroughly enjoyed his fish and chips, which made up for the perfectly awful identical dinner we ate at McMenamins the night before.

Because we were celebrating our anniversary, this complimentary homemade DingDong was ours to enjoy. I almost think it was the best part of the meal. Chocolate-y, creamy, and not too sweet.

I ordered this creme caramel, but it was a little too rich on a full stomach...

...so Jeff let me finish off the DingDong. Which is what all good husbands should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment