Sunday, January 10, 2010

Readiness and Rabblerousers

Jeff is our town's co-ordinator for ResistNet, one of the sponsoring groups for the September 12th rally in Washington DC. We had our first meeting of the minds last night in our living room. I decided to make cookies. Oatmeal chocolate chip sounded mildly healthy.
When I pulled my chocolate chip jar out of the pantry, it occurred to me how ridiculous my food storage priorities have become.

To give you an idea of the scale of that great big jar:

Before everyone went home, I took a picture, a la neo-neocon. Just to make sure that the nameless remain so.

If you are interested in preparedness-type topics, I recommend that you check out the Preparedness Pro blog that is new to my blog roll. This woman is the Queen of All Things Related to Preparedness. I am very excited because she is coming to our area to present her classes in February. Look for related future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment