Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tuesday in the Park

Jeff and I were both tired on Tuesday night.
Long days for both of us.
He, in the trenches at Tyco, and me, teaching piano.
But we had A PLAN.
We rode the Screamer down to Quizno's (for some delicious torpedoes) and then to the park by the library for a free concert.
A blanket, a good book each, and our torpedoes.
We took off our shoes and chilled.
The band was average.
The temperature was balmy.


I think we both snoozed a little.
We'll be there most Tuesday evenings if you're looking for us.

4 comments:

  1. Are Tommy and Jeff both wearing shirts that say Big Brother?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. I guess Jeff is kinda big for a little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, I was hoping it meant something. I guess it probably just means that Jeff is wearing Tommy's hand-me-downs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, they were just dressed to match. I didn't even think of the other!

    ReplyDelete