Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding

I've been hearing grumbles of discontent.
"Where are the wedding photos?"
I don't know.
My plan was to take lots of photos, but somehow the day got away from me. Here are some that I stole from Jenny, who posted them on our family website.

Edwin, bravely carrying the bottom layer of wedding cake on his lap. Our church is closed for renovations so we had to drive for 30 minutes to Wilsonville.


The girls.


Tommy the ringbearer posing in front of finished cake.
Rather gorgeous, if I do say so myself.
Which one, you ask?
Why, both of them!


Daniel and Josh, looking handsome and slightly rumpled.


I believe this was the removing of the garter, although I seem to have missed the moment.


Jon and yours truly, horning in on the Father-Daughter dance.


I will post some of the professional photos when we get them.
As for me, I've eaten way too much wedding cake this week.
I feel sick.
And tired.
Chocolate cake with a dark ganache filling and whipped cream frosting.
YUM.
Buttermilk cake with raspberry filling.
Mmmm-m.

Jeff and I are off to the beach for the weekend on Friday morning.
I may sleep the whole time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stealing photos from Jenny :) Even tho I was there, it's great to see the pics. Hope more ARE coming.
    BTW, we came home from the beach about 2:00 pm on Friday.... and the traffic heading to the beach was bumper to bumper almost all the way from Dundee to Lincoln City!! I'd never seen such a line of cars. So did you get caught up in that crowd?... or go earlier enough to escape it?

    ReplyDelete