Saturday, March 6, 2010

So, apparently...

...comments are contagious.
If I'd've known that before I would've paid somebody to be my official commenter.
Or maybe it's just that I haven't posted as much lately and so my words are that much more precious.
Whatever.

Jeff and I worked in the garden and around the house today. Our habit is to work on different projects because typically, if we work together, I get bossy and then he gets grumpy and then we don't like each other very much. Today we planted asparagus (there's that darn word again) and potatoes together. We pruned some big branches off the mimosa and chopped them up for burning next winter. We hooked up our new hose and tidied up the river rock in the veggie garden. We planted the new blueberry bush and topped off the raised beds. Then Jeff claimed exhaustion so we came inside and hung new towel bars and a shelf in the bathrooms and a picture over the piano. And we are still talking to each other.

I told him, with his brawn and my brains (actually, I said "logic" so as not to offend) we make a pretty good team.

Marital home improvement harmony.

Only thirty years in the making.

Oh, a funny thing this morning. We've been installing anti-virus software on our computers but the desktop was still running painfully slowly. I tried a few different things and finally looked at the recycling bin. It had over 600,000 items in it. Wow. I cleared it out and it's running like a charm now. Who'd a thunk?

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy!!! And still talking is a nice bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue - you asked about my camera. I have a couple. One is a Kodak and it's the more expensive one, but I don't use it often. The one I use the most is a Canon A590. It's a small point and shoot. It fits in my purse and I always have it with me, because you never know when you will see something worth photographing!

    ReplyDelete