Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who's the Princess now?

Kenzie is here for a day or two.
Nana, Nana, can we get Princess and the Frog from Redbox?
How about tomorrow Kenz? You can watch one of my new movies tonight.
So she watched The Other Side of Heaven.
Nana, can we get Princess and the Frog now?
Oh, okay.
So we reserved and paid for it online and walked down to the McDonalds Redbox.
A walk isn't really a walk with Kenzie.
Skipping.
I smell barbecue. Daddy likes to barbecue when it's warm, even though he's lazy. We had barbecue so much last summer that we got sick of it.
Really Kenz, Dad's lazy?
Yeah. When he wakes up in the morning, he lies in bed for an hour and doesn't get up!
Well, I guess I'm guilty of that too.
Prancing like a pony.
Nana, when I was watching videos the other day, I realized that I am really obedient for Mommy.
Really Kenz? What does that have to do with watching videos?
Nothing. I just realized it.
Oh. Okay. You are obedient. I like it.
Balancing on the curb.
The moon looks like a smile.
No. A frown
.
Skipping backwards.
Nana, I already saw the Princess and the Frog this morning.
You what?
Yeah, I watch it every day.
You watch it every day, and you made me go rent it????????
Grrrr!
Guess who's sitting on the cushy couch, monopolizing the new TV, watching Princess and the Frog while I write this?

5 comments:

  1. Oh...she may be blonde sometimes and it drives me nuts, but I think it's also the reason she says these funny things. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! I miss that old show with Bill Cosby. Um, "Kids Say the Darndest Things" Is that what it was called? This is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun for me to listen to the grandkids. They have such a unique take on life, especially when they can communicate their ideas. I am so glad to have my grandkids close again...a 7 hour drive was waaay to far.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that story! Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete