Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Bloomin' Garden, Revisited, Again

My garden is blooming rampantly right now, except for the roses, which are working on a lovely case of the dreaded black spot.

If you hadn't noticed, I've been having a difficult time thinking of INTERESTING TOPICS ON WHICH TO BLOG.

So, for the next few days I will present, for your excitement, pictures of "Things that bloom in Sue's garden."

Woohoo!

Here is the first, taken in the almost-dark tonight when I first had the idea.
Bleeding hearts with drops of rain.


Or this one, taken in the dark, with my other camera?


I don't know, I'm not very happy with either of them.

My Dad used to say that a bad workman always blames his tools.
Do I need a better camera, or photography lessons?
In my defense, it was dark and raining.

See you tomorrow.

Tomorrow:
I'm sure no one cares but me, but here is a morning picture.
I think I'm giving up on trying to capture bleeding hearts on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment