Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Tuesday things

Waking up to see Charlie sleeping on the couch.
Three happy preschool groups this morning.
Finding tiny Lindt chocolate bunnies for cheap at Grocery Outlet.
And Yoplait blackberry custard yogurt.
Annie, Charlie, and Mum going out to lunch at Freddies.
And bringing home chicken strips so that I could eat some.
Little boys in the rain.

 
Finding an indoor space for our family photos next week.
Check out the cool sculptures.
Caramel bread pudding and vanilla icecream for dinner.
Um, dessert.
My aubretia in full bloom. Also called rock cress. I brought these seeds back from England about 15 years ago. I love how these plants grow through the lattice fence and spill out onto the driveway.

 
The setting sun shining on newly leafed trees.

 
Happy trails to you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful yard! If i ever get Wade to stop "projects" and let me plant!! I will send you pictures. You must have a real green thumb. Can you spread some via the internet over my yard!?

    ReplyDelete