Monday, September 13, 2010

These boots are made for walkin'

I didn't know that I needed some cowboy boots....

...until I saw these on my favourite shoe website.
Old Gringo.
Made in the USA.
The handmade production process takes 130 steps.
Made from the finest grade of leather and a detailed tanning process.
And costing a small fortune, even on the daily special.

But.
I'm worth it.
Don't you think?

P.S. Don't answer that, unless it is complimentary.
P.P.S. If I wear them, are they still cowboy boots?

6 comments:

  1. They are always cowboy boots regardless of who wears them.
    And yes, you are worth it. It is my personal opinion that everybody is worth a good pair of cowboy boots at least once in their lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, not sure if that was complimentary or not, but I let it stand. 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! They are great! And I definitely think you are worth it! Have you taken them out for a stroll yet? Or, even better, a dance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole, I wore them to church on Sunday. My feet held up pretty well, considering it was such a long day.

    ReplyDelete