Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Saint Paddy's Day

Somewhere on my Bucket List is a trip to the Emerald Isle. 
It keeps losing its place on the list to other travels, but every March 17th I wistfully consider nudging it back into prominence.

If you want to be Irishly inspired, I can't really improve on my post of two years ago, so go here if you missed it.
And do yourself a favour. Watch the Irish Rovers singing their famous Lilly the Pink
The synching is off, but their energy in a live concert is hard to beat.


Have a happy leprechaun day tomorrow.
Keep close watch over your lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to visit Ireland someday too.
    I also love the Irish Rovers!
    Happy St Paddys Day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those guys appear in need of a shower. Well, four separate showers. Sorry. For Irish inspiration (not that I need that much because I'm Irish every day) I like to wear green. But I'll never GO green.

    ReplyDelete