Thursday, March 29, 2012

Not a post about Jeff's birthday

It is his birthday.
I took him out to dinner at a new buffet restaurant in town.
We both ate too much and now we're vegging (what an ugly word) in front of our respective laptops.
Yes folks, these Osbornes know how to have a good time!

My blogging friend Mari  linked to this website on her blog today and you know I couldn't resist taking a peek.
Oh. My. 
Just what I need: something else to lure me to my laptop.
Just as well the pantry got sorted a few days ago.

I took these pics with my webcam, using the webcam toy
It's my favourite page on the site. 

Scary times four.
Slightly underwater.
Just like the US economy.
Stars in my eyes. Not in a good way.
I like this one. Not too much detail.
Learning to love myself.
Nope. You're not sweet sixteen any more, my dear.
But that's okay.
We'll take what we are.
All 64 of us.
Some of these would make cool internet avatars.
Andy Warhol, move over!
Hahaha! These make me laugh!


I can't wait to show these to the grandkids.
What fun we shall have!

P.S. You can install the Webcam Toy as a free Chrome app.
P.P.S You know I did!

8 comments:

  1. baaaahahahaha!! You should use the third from the bottom for your facebook profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will, Ellen, maybe I will. Although, I'm leaning towards the bottom one!

      Delete
  2. Oh Sue, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for the laugh today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good Sue, sweet 16 shows your soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gotten hours of entertainment out of this feature on my Mac. My favorite one of yours is "Learning to Love Myself." That's my friend Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. unrelated but your might like this
    http://watch.montanapbs.org/video/1430362984

    ReplyDelete