Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring flowers

A separate post, so as not to bore you.

The garden is rampant with colour.
I couldn't resist sharing.

Checkered lilies, quirky little flowers.



Grape hyacinth, a modest, reliable bloomer.


A rather exotic daffodil.


Primulas, perennials which have multiplied profusely.


A close-up of the sweet hyacinth.


These little beauties flowered for the first time this year and smell heavenly. I think they're some kind of narcissus.


Not from my garden, but from my hubby.
Because I've been sick, I think.
Or maybe because he got his new car.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, you're a great photographer. When Stephen and I went to Fiji a couple of years ago, I took a bunch of floral close-ups and made note cards with the photos. I'll send you a note sometime (next year)!

    ReplyDelete