Friday, May 21, 2010

Re-united and it feels so good....

If you hear Peaches and Herb singing that song in your head, you are at least as old as me!
For the three people of my acquaintance who haven't seen our awesome (I must find a new adjective) family pictures, here is a sampling of the goods. 
The photography session was a hoot and I think it comes across in the photos.
First, Jon's little family, looking cool in black.
The whole gang.
Let me tell you, getting the kidlets to co-operate was a challenge. Lindsay is really good at acting like a loony to make them laugh!
My babies, all grown up.
Bethany and Chris and the motley crew.
Looking a little distracted.
We call this the GQ shot.
Obviously, some of our guys can carry it off better than others!
Ornery grandsons.
The Man and Me.
Hmmmm.
Which group is cooler, girls or guys?
Vote below.
Our offspring and their honeys.

Charlie is under strict instructions to not get a spouse for a few years.
He is dating around, in case anyone is interested.
Between engaging in awesome physical feats like performing flips off the swing.
Well caught, Lindsay.

Wow.
We're getting to be a bit of a crowd.
Ha.
Ha.
New adjective: wondrous.
I'll try it for a week.

4 comments:

  1. I vote for the guys. They look pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I resent that! ;) You don't like mine and Bethany's booty-licious posing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Annie, if the guys are cooler, that makes us hotter!

    ReplyDelete