Friday, December 18, 2009

What Nana did today

Walk with Barb. Check.
Get mammogram. Check.
Get blood drawn. Check.
Pick up beef from Janine's freezer and give her some pumpkin bread. Check.
Make Kenzie's Christmas dress. Check.


You can't tell, but the fabric has pink and white polka dots and glitter all over it. Two of Kenzie's favourite things.

P.S. If you click on the photos you can get a nice close-up of the fabric. It's rather pretty and Kenzie has been nagging me for quite a long time to make something for her out of it. I have a new thing in my head, that I should use up the resources I've been accumulating before I buy new stuff. One down, a gazillion to go!

3 comments:

  1. Darling girl, and darling dress! What a talented Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandma used to sew for me. What powerful, sweet memories you are creating. And the dress is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I mean that I said she couldn't wear it today? I'm just trying to keep it nice for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete