Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 15: Wardrobe pizzazz

Going to be totally shallow for this one.
We have a new Goodwill store in town. I went looking for a skirt for my Halloween party costume (we went as Johnny and June. Guess which one I was....) and found two.
I am quite partial to this one, although I had to re-glue a lot of the gold sequins because they were decorating the carpet. It adds umpteen more possibilities to my choice of outfits and I wear it all the time.


The photo stinks.
I was getting ready to go out this morning and the sky was so dark because of all the storm clouds that it made my house dark, even with the lights on.
You try taking a photo in the mirror in a dark room without using a flash and see how well it works!

I am thankful for my $6.99 skirt and how happy it makes me when I wear it.
It flows around my ankles and makes me feel all girly.


3 comments:

  1. The new Goodwill is going to save me a lot of gas, as I no longer have to leave town to satisfy my shopping hobby. What deals! And cute skirt, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooooool skirt! kja

    ReplyDelete