Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: Chocolate cake. (Am I being superficial?)

I've been trying to eat more healthily lately, going through a lot of lentils and beans and soaked porridge. I shall have to do a blog post on soaking grains and nuts, if I ever get to feeling successful.
But, the point is, while I feel better when I eat this way, my mind lingers often on this chocolate cake that I made for Dolly's farewell lunch.


So, I shall make it tomorrow for Bethany's birthday dinner.
And I shall spend all day being thankful for chocolate cake.

2 comments:

  1. I like your thankfuls. Kids, grandkids and chocolate cake! It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with chocolate cake. I just blogged about one that Max baked while I was at TOFW this weekend. It was divine.

    ReplyDelete