Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 20: Truth in advertising

Today, after a very trying day (which I will tell you about soon, whether you want me to or not), Sam, my witty piano student, sat industriously scribbling away at something while his little brother was having his piano lesson.
Noah and I were playing lots of duets today, as you can see.


I am thankful that Sam very kindly didn't make my behind as copious as he should have if he were being truthful.
And I am thankful that all five of today's aspiring piano players were as sweet as could be, or we might have had a repeat of the tears that followed my altercation with Western Union customer no-service this morning.
How's that for a teaser?
Do you even care?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I care - and I'm pretty curious now!
    Sam did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the here's the rest of the story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baaaahahaha ... I'm writing a cliffhanger too! Only I spill all in one post! Dish girl ... dish.

    ReplyDelete