Sunday, December 12, 2010

Co-dependent me

I was feeling sad and gloomy.
Kind of grey and Eeyore-ish.
You see, I had poured my heart and soul into the last blog post and hardly anyone had left a comment. 
Not that Kathy and Sam are "hardly anyone", but I was expecting more feedback. Nay, even crying out for it.
Well, I thought, I guess I was too grumpy. 
Or something.
Which is pretty humourous when you consider that I used to go weeks between comments. I was just looking at my Australia trip posts and noticed that there was only a comment or two on the whole trip. 
I have become dependent on approval from others.
How sad is that, when I used to blog just for the love of putting my thoughts down into writing?
And by the way, did you notice, I have a fan in Moscow?
Oops, did I just say that out loud?
Did you see Neo-neocon's comment on my Leonard post? 
I am so awesome!
Crikey, somebody shut the woman up!


Anyway, as I logged on to start this post, I noticed four unmoderated comments.
Blogger has been playing jokes on me again.
Stupid Blogger.
All that it takes to make me happy is, apparently, four comments.

3 comments:

  1. Getting comments is great and I'm always excited to see a follower from another country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! You said 'Crikey'. And who is Neo-neocon? Guess I'll go find out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL once you've tasted the approval of others, it's hard to go on the wagon from it. I have only domestic commenters since years ago I fatally alienated my lone reader from the UK (long story).

    But nobody loves their readers and commenters more than me. Nobody.

    ReplyDelete