Friday, December 3, 2010

'Night 'night

Jeff had gum grafts today.
I was a bad wife and went to the Christmas Bazaar.

More on that later.
You can hardly wait, I know!

I got home to find him sitting carefully on  the couch.
In front of a cozy fire.



Bethany called as I was on my way home.
She asked, in a pitiful voice, if she and the kids could come and spend the night. 
Chris is off on a Boy Scout camp-out.

'Night 'night, Daniel.
Listening to Nana's (soon to be Daniel's) MP3 player.
I think that he has blueberry juice on his nose.

'Night 'night, Josh.
Looking for Waldo.

'Night 'night, Kenz.
Reading Junie B.

'Night 'night Natalie.
Mad about several things.

"Night all.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, gum grafts. Sounds so....fun. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness their footie pajamas are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gum grafts sounds like no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Receding gums. Annie had to have one when she was about seven, she inherited Jeff's slightly twisted teeth on the bottom and she had to have her gums built up before she got braces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like Natalie: mad at several things.

    You should take better care of your man. Try! Try harder!

    LOL just yankin' yer chain, luvvy. You're a good wife. The best. I know he would say so as you pass him the pain meds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Jenny, I have been making him smoothies and creamy soups and trying to be patient with him. Must count for something.
    I think you would totally "get" Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny again: I just got the "try harder" thing. *Hitting self on forehead*

    ReplyDelete