Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Me, figuring out captions

I love carousels...
A zebra at the World's Largest Christmas Bazaar. 
...good friends who will go on adventures with you...
Brenda and Lori and Karen's hands at the biker bar. Karen would not have approved of this photo of herself so I cropped it.
...big bowls of clam chowder...
This one was so big I couldn't finish it. Disappointing it was, as my memory had made it more delicious than the reality. Maybe the chef was off duty. 
...and radiant sunsets.
This lit the sky as we were almost home. I kept trying to catch it through the car window, egged on by my buddies.  Quick! There, no there, no here, they said.
This will have to do.

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice day. I am impressed you were able to crop out a bad photo. I was unaware of your ability to do that;) Beautiful zebra at the Christmas Bazaar. I love carousels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I get it Nicole, although it took me a few seconds! I was unaware that you tend to sarcasm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to get Sue to get on it so that I could take a picture or her... oh wait, maybe it was her trying to get me to get on the carousel with her....... maybe I'm not such a good friend after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT sunset. Ours have been boring lately. The other night I realized too late that we'd had a non-boring one. Last summer I never missed one and usually photographed them all. I miss those days. The pool is frozen over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's that cold? I am surprised.

    ReplyDelete